The Minor in Russian
- Prerequisite: Russian 3, or permission of the chair. Requirements: a total of six courses including:
- Russian 31
- One or two of the following courses: Russian 10-19
- Up to four other Russian courses numbered 22 or higher, for a total of six courses beyond the prerequisite, and
- Students may count two of the LSA+ courses toward the minor.
- Russian Minor worksheet (pdf)
The Minor in Russian Area Studies
- Prerequisite: One of the following courses: Russian 10, 13, 19, or 21.
- Requirements: A total of six courses including: Russian 31; and five courses chosen from the following: Russian 10, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 32, 35, 36, 48, or 71, of which three should be numbered 32 and higher and exclusive of the course selected as a prerequisite. Not more than two LSA+ courses could be counted for fulfillment of the prerequisite and requirements. Up to two Russian area studies courses, including Economics 29 and 49, Government 52, and History 54, 55, and 56, or offerings of such courses as Government 84, History 96, and Music 8, when dealing with relevant topics, may be counted towards completion of this minor. Other courses used to satisfy this requirement must be approved in advance by the Chair of the Department.
- Russian Minor Area Studies worksheet (pdf)